JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Radian
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
This one is for my last minute WA brothers/sisters. Since I'll be moving out of WA at the end of this year, I figured I'd find this baby a new home to some poor WA soul before the ban.

I've only mocked this lower up, no round count, but has a few very minor dings I want you to be aware of (just for transparency, not a factor for negotiation) from various build mock-ups and dry racking.

Comes with: Radian ADAC AX556 lower receiver, buffer assembly (Aero?) and B5 Bravo stock with Sig buttpad. Can throw in a milspec safety selector, but you will need a FCG and grip.

Since this is a homie deal, we'll call it $350 firm for everything, transfer fee on you, meet close to Kirkland, WA. Not interested in driving far, nor will I go into Seattle. We can discuss which FFL once you reach out. This is a same-day transfer, so act fast before you're unable to get it later this week once Inslee signs.

IMG_0936.jpeg IMG_0937.jpeg IMG_0941.jpeg IMG_0940.jpeg IMG_0942.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Moved from parts & accessories classifieds (which do not require an FFL transfer), to rifle classifieds (which require an FFL transfer).

Although it is just a lower, we don't have sections for lowers...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.