JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never heard of this company until I was searching this afternoon. Anyone know the quality of their offerings? Specifically, I am interested in their PS90 SBR.

0db866_f5a5649144234fe3839ef9a8eb464b49.jpg

Thanks.

$1200(PS90)+$200(Stamp)+$300(Barrelkit)

$1700 if the barrel kit is in stock.

Or just buy the SBR at $1850 + $200 stamp.

I'd buy the PS90 as is so I could play with it while the stamp is processing.

Good point friends. It is, perhaps, on the outer edge, cost wise (a c-note here, a c-note there). Right now, with our current activities, time is greater than currency, but considering all factors is a good thing. Maybe the one with the goofy long barrel is OK, at least for now.

Beyond that, thanks for reminding me on this particular project. With all the various endeavours, projects, et al., currently in motion, it is easy to forget. I have some posts in this regard I will make manifest shortly, but this is for another day. All this aside, thanks again! :)

If time is a factor then its better to have the 16" one than not at all.

True. By time I also mean hassle. Some Form 1 projects I've build were super easy (e.g., AR-15) while others took some real leg work and gunsmithing to make happen (e.g., vz61).

Why not just buy the ps60 standard from your distributor save the hassle of the naf tax?

A very key point on this project is keeping size, weight, and length to a minimum. And it will be run suppressed.

Anywho, back on topic, it appears I'm not the only one to have never heard of R & R. No worries and thanks all.

Last Edited:
True. By time I also mean hassle. Some Form 1 projects I've build were super easy (e.g., AR-15) while others took some real leg work and gunsmithing to make happen (e.g., vz61).

A very key point on this project is keeping size, weight, and length to a minimum. And it will be run suppressed.

Anywho, back on topic, it appears I'm not the only one to have never heard of R & R. No worries and thanks all.
I gotcha... From what I can tell the PS90 doesn't take a whole lot of time. Looks like there are guides and videos on how to change out the barrel.

Ya, this thread and the fact that Sportsmans Warehouse still has one sitting on the shelf are not doing me any favors.

One thing to note is the Limited supply of ammo, especially quality defensive ammo! Unless things have changed since i had mine, I just cannot see the effectiveness of such a weapon! That said, they are super cool, especially SBR'ed and Suppressed!:cool:

One thing to note is the Limited supply of ammo, especially quality defensive ammo! Unless things have changed since i had mine, I just cannot see the effectiveness of such a weapon! That said, they are super cool, especially SBR'ed and Suppressed!:cool:
Would be a neat varmint gun. Not as practical, but neat nonetheless.

On that note, and on sort of a tangent, the sidekick (@TeacherSmurf) is headed out to eastern Oregon soon. Would anyone know of a shop in the I-5 between southern Oregon to about Eugene, then in the Sisters / Redmond / Madras zone, that would have one in stock? Regardless of whatever legal and gunsmithing work the old man would do, this carbine is for her, so it has to be handled by her. If it works, great. If not, meh, worth the research. Thanks friends. :)

Sportsmans Warehouse shows in stock at Albany and Salem locations if that helps at all.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews