JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Subscribe to Quietbore and get a code for 25% off through the end of January. These guys will only ship if you have a form 1 but they are up front with intent. They also offer drill fixtures and muzzle and thread adapters. Signup is at the bottom of their page. Link Wish I would have known this 6 weeks ago.

Having recently gone through the Form 1 and Form 4 process I really like the speed and simplicity of the Form 1 and totally see the viability of the Form 1-solvent trap process. But the inner cheap skate in me can't get over the fact that they are roughly the same price as a comparable suppressor. The inner conspiracy theorist in me also sees the parallels between this and 80% lowers with all the ATF BS that is currently surrounding them. I would not be shocked if solvent traps are the next item in the ATF's crosshairs.

He raised all of his prices after the whole ATF crackdown. So not really saving much.

Brings the price of the 9mm Form 1 kit down to $210.

ETA: That includes adapter and first baffle in stainless and outer plus caps are black anodized. Engraving with your form 1 info is included. Not trying to sell them, just saying I think it's a pretty good deal and wanted to pass it along.

Last Edited:
Having recently gone through the Form 1 and Form 4 process I really like the speed and simplicity of the Form 1 and totally see the viability of the Form 1-solvent trap process. But the inner cheap skate in me can't get over the fact that they are roughly the same price as a comparable suppressor. The inner conspiracy theorist in me also sees the parallels between this and 80% lowers with all the ATF BS that is currently surrounding them. I would not be shocked if solvent traps are the next item in the ATF's crosshairs.
They've been in the cross hairs for the last several months and several have been shut down. QB was one of them that was raided/audited and shut down. I believe one of the major factors was that they were selling drill jigs with the solvent traps. They've come back with the requirement that a Form 1 be approved before they would ship.

`Ive got several that perform as well as any good commercial can and I dont have 300 bucks into them. You can buy some commercial cans for 300 bucks and they suck.
BTW you are way behind on your ATF news.

They've been in the cross hairs for the last several months and several have been shut down. QB was one of them that was raided/audited and shut down. I believe one of the major factors was that they were selling drill jigs with the solvent traps. They've come back with the requirement that a Form 1 be approved before they would ship.

Yes, and they keep a copy of your form 1 on file.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top