JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Moved to ID 1st of November and had to give up my California CCW license. Now I'm driving back to CA for a few days' testing with various firearms and being unarmed is going to feel strange. I've got a lock box and I'll keep an unloaded handgun next to a loaded mag on the passenger seat, but that's a very poor alternative.

This won't be the last time I head back since one of my sons and his family are back there, but California has nothing to offer otherwise.

I was in California early last year. My own philosophy is that is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, regardless own what imaginary line I cross. My game plan if I got stopped, with a bag of out of state produce hidden in my car, I would have my insurance, registration and license ready before the officer approached my window and give them no legal reason to search my vehicle. If they insisted I would tell them to get a warrant and STFU in the mean time. I am still a free man. Your mileage may vary.

I traveled to Paso Robles area a couple years ago. Drove from Vanc. to there.

I agree with nwwoodsman.

Remember, concealed means CONCEALED. And DEEP CONCEALED means just that.

Then again, you lived and escaped from there. All this is like preaching to the choir. ;)

Why did you have to give up your California permit .
They won't let you keep it .
Or what .
I think I know the answer but.
Explain .
Please so others will know .
I have family in California southern California and northern California.
Lol of course the northern California people have PERMIT .
The southern California .
Lol good luck

I have freinds and family in northern California Shasta lake Redding they get carry permit NO PROBLEM.
my dad lives in Lancaster Cal .
Lol for get about it not going to happen .

My mom lives in Santa Maria and the middle bro lives in Pismo Beach. Yeah, Pismo is nice but you gotta go thru the rest to get there... not happnin! Ex stepdaughter lived in Santa Ana but she died. Ex stepson lived in Victorville but moved to Dana Point, he told be to "screw off" sooo uh don't need to go there anymore. And my daughter moved from Buena Park to Bentonville AR... that one is very doable if only I could get my wife to board an aeroplane!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top