JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why do all the kits that allow you to shoot 22lr from your centerfire handgun only have 10 round magazines? It seems that they should be able to stuff far more rimfire rounds into the mags? Even the dedicated rimfire guns on fullsize frames (such as CZ Kadet) only have a 10 round capacity. Anybody got some insight? :confused:

Why do all the kits that allow you to shoot 22lr from your centerfire handgun only have 10 round magazines? It seems that they should be able to stuff far more rimfire rounds into the mags? Even the dedicated rimfire guns on fullsize frames (such as CZ Kadet) only have a 10 round capacity. Anybody got some insight? :confused:

I have a hunch single stack clips are easier to make and more reliable therefore 10 rounds. Then they also don't have to worry about the states that ban over 10 round mags. I could be wrong but that is my guess.

I've got the Sig P226 22 LR conversion, and someone has created a modification that allows a 15 round capacity in the standard mag by replacing the spring and the spring plug. I've not purchased it...and probably won't either.

But I agree...a banana clip would look pretty weird sticking out the bottom of the pistol grip.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top