JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just found out about this site from a member of SeattleGuns.net. You seem to have a larger following and a lot of great content but searching your for sale postings is difficult at best. There is a ton of sold and closed items that are still hanging around and it wastes a lot of time wading through the crap. Do you have plans to remove all of the old stuff to make your site more user friendly?

Thanks

Derek

Something that sold last year is not a good resource.

That may be true but its better than no point of reference. On the other hand I find it better to see what things have recently actually sold for on GB. If the ad system here were up to me and people wanted to keep the older stuff available for viewing I would have the locked threads be segregated to the bottom of the listings in chronological order or have them auto delete after a year or two.

Welcome to NWFA. The main reason we keep that information around is for search engine indexing, which brings in much of our traffic. It's also useful for a historical reference of prices.

Then why not move it into an expired or close section that others can look at if they want. I agree that Gunbroker is the best place to find current market pricing on inventory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top