Reactions
Is there a thread for members to ask if anyone wants to got shooting vs just going out on your own alone, that's no fun, looking for plinking fun, not any competition competitive stuff.
Thank you,
Stubs

Is there a thread for members to ask if anyone wants to got shooting vs just going out on your own alone, that's no fun, looking for plinking fun, not any competition competitive stuff.
Thank you,
Stubs
Best bet IMO, would be to find folks willing to take you to their private club or range as a guest.

Reactions
Many of the "range cleanup" activities conducted by Trash No Land (and advertised here) will have a shooting activity after the cleanup has finished.

That's one way to provide for the common good, meet area shooters, and bust some caps with like minded folks.

Reactions
When I was in Hawaii, I was at the public range, and when we got there, one other guy was there on the far left side. We started setting up in the middle with our steel, and he asked that we nice to the far right side. Ok, whatever, sure, why not?

We moved, then later, he pulls out a steel IPSC on a stand, and has it angled backwards. I head over to him and inform him that his rounds are going up and back. I was met with the most animosity I have every encountered. "What's your credentials?" ".....ummm.... Physics..... But your do you."

He proceeded to stare us down whenever he wasn't shooting. Hawaii isn't a carry state, so I was more on alert when we were leaving. Dude was even munching a sandwich staring at us.

Upcoming Events

Rickreall Winter Gun Show December 10th & 11th
Rickreall, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top