JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is the bottom edge of the tip of the trigger sharp on your revolvers? I went shooting with a friend who had just bought a Ruger Alaskan .454 and in recoil my trigger finger got poked by the edge which was very sharp. Not a big deal and only happened once but it just seems like a bad quality control issue if they leave a sharp edge on the trigger like that. Just wondering if others have this on their revolvers?

Other than that it was fun to shoot, definitely more than the .44 Magnums I have shot but not unmanageable.

I find all my Ruger revolvers have had nice crisp lines on them. I have taken all my Ruger DA revolvers down and polished the triggers. Once they are smoothed out, no more trigger bite and it has always resulted in a smoother trigger pull too. I always wondered if they shaped their triggers that way just to be different from S&W. Nice thing is it is a pretty easy fix as Rugers aren't too hard to disassemble. A file and some sandpaper or a light bit of work withe a Dremel is all that's needed.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top