JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is a DSA STG 58 carbine, with bipod, about 300 rounds through it, great condition, 6 magazines and about 300 rounds of Lithuanian surplus ammo, one battle pack still sealed as well as dsa extreme scope mount

Except that it's a STG-58, which means it is a kit gun.....may have been assembled by DS Arms or another reputable builder, but it's still a kit gun. What drives the price up is the ammo.

This is a link to the MSRP on the STG-58s.
<broken link removed>

I would value it in the $1000 range.....maybe a little more, maybe a little less.

Except that it's a STG-58, which means it is a kit gun.....may have been assembled by DS Arms or another reputable builder, but it's still a kit gun. What drives the price up is the ammo.

This is a link to the MSRP on the STG-58s.
<broken link removed>

I would value it in the $1000 range.....maybe a little more, maybe a little less.

The only reason I suggest that the price is fair is simply due to the fact that anyone ordering one of those straight from DSA is going to wait 6-8 months to get their rifle. Last I checked they had very considerable back order.

If kit gun assembled with DSA receiver-?, what is the bbl? new or used? Kits run about
$300-400.00 DSA gunsmithing $400.00-500.00. Break even at $1k. sounds about right.

Those STG 58 "Kits" were from test fired only rifles that were in storage in Austria made under License from FN, by Steyr Mannlicher. The American made barrels cannot compare to these original and almost 50 year old barrels. So for a "kit" gun these are as a good buy and 1200 is a fair price with the ammo and DSA scope mount. You are losing money on this, you know that right?

SF-

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top