JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This came on a factory(so I was told) RRA Lar-15 pistol. It's a buffer tube (no buffer or spring) with an odd cover with,QD points/ CAA cheek riser. Very useful vs a standard pistol buffer tube.

I'm not sure of the legality, I removed it and did the sig brace

Below is a link and a stock photo of the pistol it came on from google images. Mine has the same muzzle devise as well, and the weird safety lever. That's why I assume it's factory and believe duder i got it from. This one has a slant buffer tube, off the top of my head i cant remember it's this a com or milspec tube....Looking for heck.. 25 bonez, beards preferred.

Tigard area to burlingame freddys

http://www.thordsencustoms.com/shop/FRS15-RIFLE-STOCK/p/QD-MOUNT-BUFFER-TUBE-COVER-KIT--x780382.htm

1841576_02_bnib_rock_river_lar_15_10_5_a2_640.jpg 20140707_064532.jpg

Last Edited:
That's what's was thinking a commercial. It's actually a rifle buffer tube under the cover, very odd to me that's legal on a pistol, But I'm thinking it's only good because it renders the tube us less for a stock without tools and a few min.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top