JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This came on a factory(so I was told) RRA Lar-15 pistol. It's a buffer tube (no buffer or spring) with an odd cover with,QD points/ CAA cheek riser. Very useful vs a standard pistol buffer tube.

I'm not sure of the legality, I removed it and did the sig brace

Below is a link and a stock photo of the pistol it came on from google images. Mine has the same muzzle devise as well, and the weird safety lever. That's why I assume it's factory and believe duder i got it from. This one has a slant buffer tube, off the top of my head i cant remember it's this a com or milspec tube....Looking for heck.. 25 bonez, beards preferred.

Tigard area to burlingame freddys

http://www.thordsencustoms.com/shop/FRS15-RIFLE-STOCK/p/QD-MOUNT-BUFFER-TUBE-COVER-KIT--x780382.htm

1841576_02_bnib_rock_river_lar_15_10_5_a2_640.jpg 20140707_064532.jpg

Last Edited:
That's what's was thinking a commercial. It's actually a rifle buffer tube under the cover, very odd to me that's legal on a pistol, But I'm thinking it's only good because it renders the tube us less for a stock without tools and a few min.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top