JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Q Cherry Bomb 5/8x24 - Used for about 150 rounds on a 300BLK upper but very little carbon buildup. ($65) OBO SOLD

Kak Slim 9mm flash can 1/2x36 - This has seen plenty of use and has some dings in the outer finish but threads are perfect and it threads on and off easily. ($25) OBO SOLD

Single stage trigger - unknown manufacture single stage trigger with Anti-Walk pins. This was on a 9MM PCC build I just acquired. The previous owner told me the trigger was produced by a well known manufacturer but I have no way of verifying that information and he could not provide anything to verify that info so all I will say is it's unknown.
It is a single stage mil spec type trigger that consists of the trigger, disconnector and hammer. I function checked it when I first got it and immediately took it to the range. It looks and feels like the contact surfaces have been polished and springs look new. It is a solid single stage trigger that shoots smooth and if nothing else it comes with Anti-walk pins. ($30) OBO
SOLD

Shipping is included, I use USPS Flat Rate Priority. I prefer PayPal Friends/Family but will also take USPS M/O. Thanks for checking out my ad.

4E8D3FCF-F0BD-4EA3-9010-B9DE926590DB.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pictures of the Flash can. This is the shorter version of their flash can (length is about 2 1/4"). It shows some minor wear to the finish and has some carbon build up inside the mouth of the can from normal use. The threads are clean and it screws on smoothly and properly. No rocksett or locktite residue on threads. SOLD

3272BFDA-6C06-4BBA-92CF-28F6584E2F73.jpeg 0271E271-84CB-416B-BA60-5D19B01AFA5A.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top