JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have in my possession 1 Gen 3 PVS-7 Night Vision with IR system with the head rig and carrier. I am replacing the battery cap as the original one is broke but this is only a $15 part or I can just take $25 off the price and you can buy it. Looking to sell this system for $2000. Same ones going on Ebay for $3000-$4000. I would do Partial trade with cash and firearms/ammo. I am offering them on here first but after I get the cap and no one is interested I will be posting them on Ebay. Some things I am interested in are.

20 ga Pump Shotgun. Tactical not hunting.
Reloading equipment
70s Nova. Running ( Straight trade for NVGs )
37mm Flare Launcher
AR-15. in 5.56 or .308
Or just let me know what you have.
Ammo. .40S&W , 5.56, .38,

Have you run the serial numbers on the two NVG. Sounds odd that someone would have two of these just laying around and willing to trade them off...

Note: I only ask because the same listing is on Craig's List and the image shown is with a older military pouch. This can and easily be legit, but caution should be taken with a high ticket item.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews