Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

PVS-7 Gen 3 NVG

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by ltdmerchant32, Oct 21, 2012.

1. ltdmerchant32

ltdmerchant32 Vancouver, WA New Member

So I have in my possession 1 Gen 3 PVS-7 Night Vision with IR system with the head rig and carrier. I am replacing the battery cap as the original one is broke but this is only a $15 part or I can just take $25 off the price and you can buy it. Looking to sell this system for $2000. Same ones going on Ebay for $3000-$4000. I would do Partial trade with cash and firearms/ammo. I am offering them on here first but after I get the cap and no one is interested I will be posting them on Ebay. Some things I am interested in are.

20 ga Pump Shotgun. Tactical not hunting.
    Reloading equipment
    70s Nova. Running ( Straight trade for NVGs )
    37mm Flare Launcher
    AR-15. in 5.56 or .308
    Or just let me know what you have.
    Ammo. .40S&W , 5.56, .38,

2. Just1MoreBlackRifle

Just1MoreBlackRifle Battle Ground, WA 98604 Member

How many hours on the tube?

3. ltdmerchant32

Honestly I am not sure. Got the 2 sets in a big group of items as a trade and no additional info was given.

4. The Duck

The Duck Oregon Active Member

Have you run the serial numbers on the two NVG. Sounds odd that someone would have two of these just laying around and willing to trade them off…

Note: I only ask because the same listing is on Craig’s List and the image shown is with a older military pouch. This can and easily be legit, but caution should be taken with a high ticket item.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  5. ltdmerchant32

I work at a Military Surplus store here in Vancouver. They came from the Portland Civil Defense group when they did some fall cleaning.

6. ltdmerchant32

We get stuff like this all the time. I have 2 Crew Chief Bags from a UH-60 Blackhawk..lol...Advantage of working at a surplus store.

7. ltdmerchant32

Thats my listing. Cant list about trading firearms on CL so that's why I did it on here also. I have no use for 2 pairs so thats why I am parting with one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.