JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have in my possession 1 Gen 3 PVS-7 Night Vision with IR system with the head rig and carrier. I am replacing the battery cap as the original one is broke but this is only a $15 part or I can just take $25 off the price and you can buy it. Looking to sell this system for $2000. Same ones going on Ebay for $3000-$4000. I would do Partial trade with cash and firearms/ammo. I am offering them on here first but after I get the cap and no one is interested I will be posting them on Ebay. Some things I am interested in are.

20 ga Pump Shotgun. Tactical not hunting.
Reloading equipment
70s Nova. Running ( Straight trade for NVGs )
37mm Flare Launcher
AR-15. in 5.56 or .308
Or just let me know what you have.
Ammo. .40S&W , 5.56, .38,

Have you run the serial numbers on the two NVG. Sounds odd that someone would have two of these just laying around and willing to trade them off...

Note: I only ask because the same listing is on Craig's List and the image shown is with a older military pouch. This can and easily be legit, but caution should be taken with a high ticket item.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top