JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PRICE LOWERED TO 20$

20$ each

I have 3 homemade PVC target stands that i want to sell. From one middle of the leg to the next it's approximately 18 inches. Just stick a couple a of thin wooden slats in each leg and attach whatever paper or cardboard target. Extra wide base for stability. You can place rocks or sandbags on the base for even more stability especially when it's windy. I've used these types of stands with no issues. If you accidentally shoot the stand itself all you have to do is replace the broke PVC pipe with another pipe from any hardware store.

I don't have a car so you will have to pick up. Location is near downtown Hillsboro.

target stands.jpg

target stands.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm interested

PRICE LOWERED TO 20$

20$ each

I have 3 homemade PVC target stands that i want to sell. From one middle of the leg to the next it's approximately 18 inches. Just stick a couple a of thin wooden slats in each leg and attach whatever paper or cardboard target. Extra wide base for stability. You can place rocks or sandbags on the base for even more stability especially when it's windy. I've used these types of stands with no issues. If you accidentally shoot the stand itself all you have to do is replace the broke PVC pipe with another pipe from any hardware store.

I don't have a car so you will have to pick up. Location is near downtown Hillsboro.

View attachment 272383

View attachment 272383
I'm

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews