JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Y'all,

Just a reminder that we have my favorite gunshow comming up again.

August 7th-8th, Sat 8am to 5pm, Sun 8am to 3pm.

Washington Arms Collectors, Puyallup WA, Western Wa fairgrounds.

They won't be having a September show, in Puyallup this year, so this will be your chance to stock up, or wait until October.

Come on down, bring some goodies to trade in, pick up something new on the way out.

I'll be setting up next to coctailer this time. Stop by and say Hi.

Who all else will be there?

Hey Y'all,

Just a reminder that we have my favorite gunshow comming up again.

August 7th-8th, Sat 8am to 5pm, Sun 8am to 3pm.

Washington Arms Collectors, Puyallup WA, Western Wa fairgrounds.

They won't be having a September show, in Puyallup this year, so this will be your chance to stock up, or wait until October.

Come on down, bring some goodies to trade in, pick up something new on the way out.

I'll be setting up next to coctailer this time. Stop by and say Hi.

Who all else will be there?

ya know i will be there i should be in the same place.
where were you last show???

ya know i will be there i should be in the same place.
where were you last show???

Hey Beagle.

Had to go to a wedding, for a buddy that's in the Marines, but we got to go out partying the night before, so it was worth it.

I'll come by and harass ya, on my lunch break. You got any good deals that you are bringing?

come on over i might surprise ya lol.
i know i have some extra ar stuff lying around and may have some extra 1911 stuff. if i have anything 1911 that i want to sell you have first dibs at it.:s0155:
see ya there!

I have never been to a show before but was thinking about going to this one.. Whats the deal I think I recall reading you need to buy a membership to purchase anything at these shows, along with an entry fee?

(I could be completely wrong though and thinking of something else)

I have never been to a show before but was thinking about going to this one.. Whats the deal I think I recall reading you need to buy a membership to purchase anything at these shows, along with an entry fee?

(I could be completely wrong though and thinking of something else)
Get in without a membership for $7 or $8 bucks and you can purchase
anything but guns or anything the needs a nics check.
OR
If you have a Concealed carry permit then get the membership at $35 bucks
and you can take home a new family member/gun :D

They require membership, to buy guns, becasue once you are a member, you are buying and selling guns, face to face, among other club members. That way the lefties cant say we are selling guns to gangsters or criminals. You can only buy and sell to other members. To become a member, they do a felony background check. Once you are a member, it's buying time!

I'll have Kahr Arms PM9s and P380s at the show.
DelTon MOE rifles in Black and Dark Earth, Mosin 91/30s, HK P9Ss, silencers, AOWs, and other scary stuff.

Good chance for you guys up north, to grab a Del-Ton Moe for $699

I'm very happy with mine. Best deal on a new AR, I've found lately.

I'll probably be there - wife and kid will be out of town, so might as well go.

Yep, might as well come on down.

I'll have my usual fare of 1911 parts and grips.

We're putting together a junk pile of reloading stuff and hunting odds and ends, for cheap.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top