JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm planning on going. Not that any of you guys have met me or would recognize me. XD But I think I'll finally spring for the membership and carry my 15-22 around for sale/trade. I need something new and shiny.:s0112:

Stopped in there on saturday afternoon... expected more of a crowd since it was raining. Nice to meet Hunt and see Andrew again...

Sadly though... I didn't find anything of note to make me part ways with the precious green rectangles. :(

It was good to see that ammo and primer prices have come down a bit since the last show I attended a few months ago. Most was in stock though you had to search.

All in all, worth visiting but could have been better had I walked out with the item I was hoping for. :s0131: :eek: :cool:

Don't trust the website prices...they haven't been updated or something.

The website says $35 plus a $12 background check fee. I joined this weekend so I could sell a gun and it was $52 when everything was said and done.:confused:

They pro-rate for the rest of this year plus all of 2011. If you have a concealed weapons permit you don't pay the $12.00 for the back ground check.
These guys do good things for the gun communtiy so I consider it money well spent:D

I'm heading back over there right now to pick up a gun I walked away from yesterday, I just have no willpower at all I guess LOL!!!!

They pro-rate for the rest of this year plus all of 2011. If you have a concealed weapons permit you don't pay the $12.00 for the back ground check.
These guys do good things for the gun communtiy so I consider it money well spent:D

I'm heading back over there right now to pick up a gun I walked away from yesterday, I just have no willpower at all I guess LOL!!!!

I have my CPL and it was still $52...pro-rating the rest of the year and adding next year sounds like a rip off. That's not even what I signed up for. I wanted a one year membership. It's not hard to keep track of the month and have it expire in one year.

Doing good things for the gun community is great, but I would much rather support that by choice instead of being held hostage for gun buying/selling, and them having misleading advertising on their website or adding charges onto my purchase whichever way you prefer to look at it.

I don't go to gunshows very often and I don't have enough money to buy guns very often either. While I know I had the choice of not going and not giving them my money, it doesn't feel very good to be ripped off to subsidize people who can go to many gun shows and buy/sell many guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top