JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thread update...............

I have decided to keep the runt, which is a male, and another male was sold today. I now have 3 males and 6 females.

I didn't need to see this ad,
We've had 6 Dobies, blacks, blues, reds and fawns. Some we showed for confirmation. Two were U.S / Canadian champions. Most lived to the ripe old age of 11 to 13 years old.
We've shed lots of tears as they died.
When we had litters we would sell the pups without any papers until the new owners proved that the pups were fixed. This was common practice by breeders. We didn't want what were known as puppy mills to start. At times we would sell a pup with papers to some one we knew was going to compete in obedience or confirmation shows.
Our show days are over, but the need of another Dobie is strong. I suggest you think about cropping the pup's ears. The older they are the longer it will take the ears to stand up if at all. We used tampons to wrap the croppred ears

"TREAD UPDATE!" It has been a busy weekend. I am now down to just 2 females. If you were thinking about a puppy. Better hurry. I am talking to other people about the last 2. :s0151:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top