JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
City
Spanaway
State
Washington
Zip Code
Pure bred Doberman puppies just in time for Christmas. I have 11 pups looking for a good clean forever home. I have 6 females and 5 males. Both parents are on site to check out. I never papered the parents with AKC so the pups have no papers. The father is 5 years old and the mother is 3. Registered dogs with AKC go for double of what I am asking. They have their tails and dew claws done and will have final shots in a week. Puppies will be ready Dec. 3rd. They will be 8 weeks old. If you choose to have the ears done. They should be done before 12 weeks or they will not stand up. They are eating soft puppy food now. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. Asking $500.00 per pup IMG_20191122_081432287.jpg IMG_20191111_112125629.jpg IMG_20191108_112832763.jpg IMG_20191108_112639416 (1).jpg IMG_20191108_112630623 (1).jpg IMG_20190314_130939783.jpg IMG_20190610_093240514.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Very under appreciated breed, and very good around family if trained properly, one of the more loyal and faithful breeds around! :):):)
Cute Puppies, and congrats on a happy and healthy litter! GLWS :cool:

we had sequentially over 35 years, 3 red dobies, incredibly sweet dogs.
Losing the last one was so hard on both of us we still aren't ready to repeat the process.

Good luck.

I would take one RIGHT NOW, but the wife doesn't trust (read: scared of) Dobbies, or German Shepards.....

damned womens! :s0118:

Both parents are nothing more than a big lap dog. Their favorite thing to do is curl up next to me on the couch watching TV. They really are a wonderful dog. They are extremely loyal and want attention almost all the time. Tell your wife it is not the breed but how you raise any dog. I have come across poodles that bite the chit out of you because the people that raised it are jerks. I can send your wife some cuddle pics with my dogs......lol. My niece has a pit bull that licks the face of her new born son that is only 6 months old. Honestly it is all in how you raise and treat the dog to set it's tempermat.

The wife and I would be interested in a mini-dobi...
Well, guess what, your in luck, these right here are in fact,................................Mini Dobies, so your good to go Brother!:s0140:

Put one of them in her lap and tell me she doesn't fall in LOVE instantly!:s0116::s0116::s0116:

What, your not already out in the truck on your way to get one?:D

Well, guess what, your in luck, these right here are in fact,................................Mini Dobies, so your good to go Brother!:s0140:

Put one of them in her lap and tell me she doesn't fall in LOVE instantly!:s0116::s0116::s0116:

What, your not already out in the truck on your way to get one?:D

We know what happens when you feed and water them... We had a 3/4 Rottweiler 1/4 Warlock donor that mated with a 3/4 Dobie & 1/4 IDGAF nut. :s0140:
They gave us 11 beautiful Black and Tan puppies.;)

Both parents are nothing more than a big lap dog. Their favorite thing to do is curl up next to me on the couch watching TV. They really are a wonderful dog. They are extremely loyal and want attention almost all the time. Tell your wife it is not the breed but how you raise any dog. I have come across poodles that bite the chit out of you because the people that raised it are jerks. I can send your wife some cuddle pics with my dogs......lol. My niece has a pit bull that licks the face of her new born son that is only 6 months old. Honestly it is all in how you raise and treat the dog to set it's tempermat.

Hate to step on your thread, But...got a Dobie at 8 weeks old. One of the wrenches at the Honda shop I worked in had one that had pups. He brought them to the shop one day and let them run. A female came to me. He was giving them away. Sire and dame both registered. She was perfect other than a cowlick on the top of her neck. Had the ears done and she was with me/us for 13 years. Curling up on the sofa to watch TV is exactly what Duchess did. Rode thousands of miles all over the west on trips in the converted back seat of a Plymouth Arrow hatchback. If'n the pain of putting that dog down would ever go away I'd get another doberman in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the memories!...And good luck with your sales!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews