JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i picked this up from Keith's last week and I am simply in love with it. I've always wanted one and now I do.

I put 50 rounds through it and am impressed with how smooth and accurate it is. Purchased a Hogue grip for it and it feels amazing even in my large-ish hands. It's the American made version. Any
recommendations from the Beretta pros out there, if i should change anything on it?

20130718_211144_zps7ecdb4c4.jpg 20130718_211208_zps973348b3.jpg

So dam sexy! She's perfect as is. Afet a year or so I got the itch to trick her out. I slapped an SGS comp on mine and a lighter weight hammer spring. Sorry for the horrid pictures.

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

Thank you kindly, you have great taste lol. I absolutely love the comp virtually no muzzle rise. There's a few utube videos on them. Search SGS Beretta. Also come say high at the Beretta forums!

I have a Beretta 92S that was made just before the US adopted it as a sidearm. It's had a few thousand rounds thru it, with all kinds of ammo, and it still shoots like a sewing machine or sharp pair of scissors. Flawless....

I have never had a failure to feed, a jam, failure to eject, or any hickups, ever, and have been shooting this pistol for like 30 years. Still lovin' it except the double wide stack is a little hard on my small hands. That would be my only complaint is that the handle is a little wide for me.

Congrats on yer new purchase!

VooDoo

I have the 96FS, same as yours only in .40 S&W. All Stainless including the controls. I did once have a 92FS and sold it and wish now I didn't. The firearm is under-rated by many or simply dismissed. I see some for sale with no takers, and they don't know what they are missing. They are great.

The only thing I ungraded on both of mine was to replace the guide rod with a solid stainless.

Have fun.

I have a 92FS centurion and it is the bees knees. Absolutely love it. You can do no wrong with a 92, as far as I'm concerned. Just picked up a CX4 Storm that takes 92 mags, which I have a boatload of. Highly recommended as well, complements the pistol like lamb and tuna fish... Good purchase!

Looking good on the Beretta's. Funny how some guns really get a LOVE/HATE following. Many Beretta's have the smoothest slide action. The slide mounted safety/decocker does take some learning for me.
May God bless us all,
Mike

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class