JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i picked this up from Keith's last week and I am simply in love with it. I've always wanted one and now I do.

I put 50 rounds through it and am impressed with how smooth and accurate it is. Purchased a Hogue grip for it and it feels amazing even in my large-ish hands. It's the American made version. Any
recommendations from the Beretta pros out there, if i should change anything on it?

20130718_211144_zps7ecdb4c4.jpg 20130718_211208_zps973348b3.jpg

So dam sexy! She's perfect as is. Afet a year or so I got the itch to trick her out. I slapped an SGS comp on mine and a lighter weight hammer spring. Sorry for the horrid pictures.

IMAG0338.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

Thank you kindly, you have great taste lol. I absolutely love the comp virtually no muzzle rise. There's a few utube videos on them. Search SGS Beretta. Also come say high at the Beretta forums!

I have a Beretta 92S that was made just before the US adopted it as a sidearm. It's had a few thousand rounds thru it, with all kinds of ammo, and it still shoots like a sewing machine or sharp pair of scissors. Flawless....

I have never had a failure to feed, a jam, failure to eject, or any hickups, ever, and have been shooting this pistol for like 30 years. Still lovin' it except the double wide stack is a little hard on my small hands. That would be my only complaint is that the handle is a little wide for me.

Congrats on yer new purchase!

VooDoo

I have the 96FS, same as yours only in .40 S&W. All Stainless including the controls. I did once have a 92FS and sold it and wish now I didn't. The firearm is under-rated by many or simply dismissed. I see some for sale with no takers, and they don't know what they are missing. They are great.

The only thing I ungraded on both of mine was to replace the guide rod with a solid stainless.

Have fun.

I have a 92FS centurion and it is the bees knees. Absolutely love it. You can do no wrong with a 92, as far as I'm concerned. Just picked up a CX4 Storm that takes 92 mags, which I have a boatload of. Highly recommended as well, complements the pistol like lamb and tuna fish... Good purchase!

Looking good on the Beretta's. Funny how some guns really get a LOVE/HATE following. Many Beretta's have the smoothest slide action. The slide mounted safety/decocker does take some learning for me.
May God bless us all,
Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews