JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

Disclaimer: Picture may not represent actual condition or type of bullets being ordered. I have confirmed they use a stock photo for some listings.

Edit: They still have some mixed weight 40cal FMJs for $36 per 500 shipped with code 2022. This is the cheapest you will find 40/10mm FMJ projectiles. The last batch of the 40 mix I received looked better than the bullets in the description photo. The also have a couple of batches of Fed Guard Dog bullets (higher price).

2nd Edit: They also have 25cal sp bullets in 117gr weight (most likely Hornady brand). This is a rare item for them to have available. Price works out to 21 cents a bullet with code 2022.

Red tips are 24 cents a bullet.

270 or 6.8 plinking bullets.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Disclaimer: Picture may not represent actual condition or type of bullets being ordered. I have confirmed they use a stock photo for some listings.

Edit: They still have some mixed weight 40cal FMJs for $36 per 500 shipped with code 2022. This is the cheapest you will find 40/10mm FMJ projectiles. The last batch of the 40 mix I received looked better than the bullets in the description photo. The also have a couple of batches of Fed Guard Dog bullets (higher price).

2nd Edit: They also have 25cal sp bullets in 117gr weight (most likely Hornady brand). This is a rare item for them to have available. Price works out to 21 cents a bullet with code 2022.

Red tips are 24 cents a bullet.

270 or 6.8 plinking bullets.

I just received 1k of these pulls. Very happy with product. Yesterday I ordered 1k of there pulled 147g FMJ in .308 free shipping with current promo paid $142.48 .308 does not get cheaper than that. I'll let you know what product looks like.

I just received 1k of these pulls. Very happy with product. Yesterday I ordered 1k of there pulled 147g FMJ in .308 free shipping with current promo paid $142.48 .308 does not get cheaper than that. I'll let you know what product looks like.
I ordered and received some of the 147gr 308 pulls and they looked fantastic. I couldn't really see any pull marks on them.

Thx for the info. American Reloading appears to be a quality company!
FYI u also turned me onto Unbranded AR. I just purchased lpk pins and springs and BCG parts to place on shelf for ??? Thx!

Just got mine. They look like brand new unused Bullets. Great buy.

5FA6030A-B375-4866-9BF7-96BD3B1F33C1.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top