JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TLDR- cut to the bottom for a quick glance at what I'm selling.

It absolutely pains me to sell this but I own a Porsche so I spend ridiculous amounts of money on parts and labor. Its seriously a magician for hobbies. Buy a Porsche and all your other hobbies will vanish into thin air.

I have my gun collection down to what I feel is a bare minimum. Just the guns I truly love and have put a lot of time and effort into acquiring and building. This gun is one of those. But as I look around around at the safe, this is the one rifle that doesn't fit a direct need. It just kills me to say that!

If you know these rifles, this is a good one. Light years beyond any CETME, and only a couple steps below a true HK. Even before the fresh cerakote (which is about 2 months old now) people would spot this as an HK from across the range. Now I think, with the wide handguard and the paratrooper stock, that its as close as legit as you're going to get without going into some insane price range.

You can thoroughly inspect the firearm if you wish, but I guarantee it is just recently back from the gunsmith and I fired 100 flawless rounds through it this past weekend. You will enjoy emptying full clips of .308. No AR10 feels like this, and trust me I love AR10s.

The extras I have are a wood stock (kinda cool) and a basic handguard that a previous owner painted back. It looks like doo-doo. The wide handguard looks awesome, go with that. I have 8 or 9 mags. I will have to hunt for #9 but I swear there was one more. Some are fairly beat up. I also have a small optic rail if you want to go that route, but I prefer the sight.

There is also a nice bayonet. This thing was a round edged club before I took it to my boys down at Carter Cutlery in Hillsboro. Now its mirror polished and sharp enough to shave with. Basically this whole gun with bayonet attached is not screwing around.

I hope that you can tell by how much I'm writing that I truly love this rifle and it pains me greatly to sell it. This isn't some backwoods CETME build. Its super legit.

---

Rifle as-is, all the mags, bayonet, wood stock, crappy handguard, optic rail, and whatever ammo I have left in .308 (maybe 80 rounds tops).

$1000 and worth every penny

IMG_1467.jpg IMG_1468.jpg IMG_1471.jpg IMG_1474.jpg IMG_1467.jpg IMG_1468.jpg IMG_1471.jpg IMG_1474.jpg IMG_1469.jpg IMG_1470.jpg IMG_1472.jpg IMG_1473.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.