JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a psl-54C up for sale, it has roughly 1000 rounds through it since new. Included are everything they came with new (rifle, two mags, 4X scope, ammo pouch, and cleaning kit) in addition to this I am also including 80 rounds of 147 grain light ball ammo, a hard case, I have also mounted a bipod (in a way that does not damage the outside of the furniture at all) I also have a bullet button attachment (removed because they suck) for it that I had when I lived in the PRK that will work if you ever decide to make a trip down there and want a fun shooter that is legal to possess in that state. This gun is my dream gun but unfortunately finances are forcing the sale. Everything (gun related) in the photo is included in the sale. I want to get 1500 and am not really able to take trades. This gun was cleaned every time it was taken out to shoot, and has no corrosion that I can tell anywhere on it. This was my dream gun when I bought it and it pains me to sell it. So please no lowballing me, I am dead center for what I have seen them listed for on Gun broker and I think that is more than fair for a face to face sale, I will need to see a WADL and CPL to make myself feel good about the sale.

Thank you For looking

Rob
[email protected]

PSL Small.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.