JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Kent
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD TOGETHER

SOLD!!!!!!
SOLD!!!!!!

SOLD!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE

-PSA 20" upper minus BCG fixed front sight, removable carry handle.
-PSA 20" upper minus BCG fixed front sight, removable carry handle.

SOLD!!!!!

-Classic milspec adjustable stock with rubber pad and 1/2" removable cheek rest.

SOLD!!!!

-aftermarket dust cover
I included the original and charging handle.
Maybe 200-250 rnds through it, I was just imagining something else when I ordered it a year ago.

I'll leave up for couple days for anyone that wants it with LPM primers

Trades open for :
-Large magnum pistol primers plus $$$ depending upon the quantity
-.500 cal bullets .300 grns up to.400 grns

-I'll put up cash for the remainder towards a beginner target bolt action rifle...at least chambered in a.223.... accurate paper shooter 200yrds

Buyer pays shipping
First for sale add... hopefully I got everything alright.

Ideally meet around kent, auburn, federal way... but my job takes me all over south sound.

This one... AGAIN NO BCG
I can't exactly remember but I believe it's the crome lined.... I bought the "heavy barrel" I remember. Liner cromish in picture
67186D45-5E0E-4300-9C08-DE9875DF2540.jpeg 47DA0949-DEC3-4BD4-913A-563C6824BD0C.jpeg 33E50A43-0BF6-429A-B626-C6D6F455EC7B.jpeg 30E9B2F8-AC0B-44BE-A69D-7718945CC954.jpeg 212A66CC-03A5-43A1-B4D1-AAAD0F780032.jpeg DF5DEC43-AD44-4EA7-BE83-304B51472A90.jpeg 01AB1DDE-96DA-4498-84D6-94E3C2273B97.jpeg 1B23C653-E7CA-491E-A45E-3C5C70BF6861.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
:s0001:Omg the dust cover.

That said that is an M4 receiver with A2 carry handle. An A2 upper carry handle is not removable. This one you could mount an optic or even do an M4orgery with cowitness sights.

Any specs on the barrel?
Round count?
Times to the range with that dust cover?

:s0001:Omg the dust cover.

That said that is an M4 receiver with A2 carry handle. An A2 upper carry handle is not removable. This one you could mount an optic or even do an M4orgery with cowitness sights.

Any specs on the barrel?
Round count?
Times to the range with that dust cover?
I'm gonna get PSAs link up.... last one I did had my open account on it... oops. Once to the range with dust cover.... no one noticed it. Hehehehe
1:7 twist heavy barrel pretty sure.
about 250 rounds.... ended up with mostly short barrel builds

Hi NoBull, welcome to NWFA.com!
This is a rifle for sales or trade section, not a parts for sale/trade, this upper is not a complete rifle that requires a FFL!
This should of been posted in the parts & Accessories section!
Mod will most likely move this post to the correct section.
Please read and understand the posting rules!
I agree that this is the best gun forum in the area, thanks for contributing to keep it online!

What's the barrel profile under the hands guards? Any chance for an oregon buyer with trades, coming this way at all?
Hi NoBull, welcome to NWFA.com!
This is a rifle for sales or trade section, not a parts for sale/trade, this upper is not a complete rifle that requires a FFL!
This should of been posted in the parts & Accessories section!
Mod will most likely move this post to the correct section.
Please read and understand the posting rules!
I agree that this is the best gun forum in the area, thanks for contributing to keep it online!
Got it, thx

Update....
I have a few cash offers already and messaged all with place in line.... that, as stated I will leave post up for the possibility of someone with LPMP in the deal. Just a heads up for cash offers...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top