JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am very interested in one of these.... If I order one I will be going through my FFL and he also charges $10 transfer fee per order and $10 background check. Ryan (FFL dealer) is in Hillsboro, Oregon and he is Ryan Judy Sporting Goods at 503-260-8832 or you guys can go with Willamatte Valley Arms in 2110 NE Cornell rd. ste F, Hillsboro, OR. 503-989-3994.
I have been dealing with Ryan for a few years now and it's always been a smooth transaction. If you order something just shoot him an e-mail at [email protected] and give him a heads up because he does have another job he attends to. :s0155:

Oh trust me buddy.... If I was not working on a project and had the extra money I would buy like 5 of these lowers.... just like a lot of other people I have to save up to be poor lol heck I am gonna have to put up my poor old shotgun on here for sale soon lol.

That's weird, the price says $79.95 plus $7 shipping... did they go up THAT quick? Its still a great deal, I'm sitting on 3 stripped "Essential Arms" lowers that were $110 each, but that was shortly after dopey was elected to the White House and everyone was making a run on the things.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top