Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

PSA Stripped AR15 Lowers $50

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Untamo, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Untamo

Untamo Tigard (SW Portland) Member

It's back on, get em while they're hot! $7 shipping too.

PSA AR15 Lower

2. jedi1354

jedi1354 downtown portland Member

any idea what the cheapest FFL in the portland area is

3. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton (Beav-Hills Hwy and 96th Ave) does transfers for a $10 fee, plus the $10 background check. Cheapest I know in the PDX area.

4. crandress

crandress Bellevue, Washington, United States New Member

How about cheapest ffl in the Bellevue/Eastside ( of Seattle).

Thanks - Chris

5. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I am very interested in one of these.... If I order one I will be going through my FFL and he also charges $10 transfer fee per order and $10 background check. Ryan (FFL dealer) is in Hillsboro, Oregon and he is Ryan Judy Sporting Goods at 503-260-8832 or you guys can go with Willamatte Valley Arms in 2110 NE Cornell rd. ste F, Hillsboro, OR. 503-989-3994.
    I have been dealing with Ryan for a few years now and it's always been a smooth transaction. If you order something just shoot him an e-mail at ryanjudysports@gmail.com and give him a heads up because he does have another job he attends to. :thumbup:

6. nubus

nubus Guest

This pure bubblegum. It's like having a sale on crack. Darn you Palmetto.

7. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

One? Order just one? You can do that? IMO, you should order at least 2, 3 would be better. You're already paying for the FFL and the background check. You can always sell the "extras".

8. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Oh trust me buddy.... If I was not working on a project and had the extra money I would buy like 5 of these lowers.... just like a lot of other people I have to save up to be poor lol heck I am gonna have to put up my poor old shotgun on here for sale soon lol.

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

That's weird, the price says $79.95 plus $7 shipping... did they go up THAT quick? Its still a great deal, I'm sitting on 3 stripped "Essential Arms" lowers that were $110 each, but that was shortly after dopey was elected to the White House and everyone was making a run on the things.