JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had two parts orders from them and an ammo order take less than one week from order to arrival at my door.

Well I didn't have to order anything. Stopped buy Tigard pawn 4 more to do a transfer and they had two new PSA AR on the wall. So I picked one up.

Shoot, photo opportunity!
IMG_20180406_122844213_HDR.jpg

Hope you didn't pay much that setup was running $339 minus the lower from PSA.
In the past I've waited 10days for items to ship, and shipping took almost two weeks.
Savings are worth the wait to me.

Timing depends on the part ordered at the time. A few weeks ago I ordered an 18 in upper and it was not shipped for 10 working days then another 5 days to get to me. So about 20 days total.

Saturday night March 31 I ordered a 7.5 pistol kit and it shipped Monday April 2th and is supposed to be here Tuesday the 10th.

The ammo I ordered shipped really fast as well.

The 18 in taken the longest of any of my orders from them ever.

I have ordered quite a bit from them in the past and from time of placing order to showing up at my doorstep has been from 1 week to ~3 weeks.

The biggest issue is them having what you want in stock. That is the big issue with them. They tend to run out of a lot of stuff. Also their website sucks because they are a bit "misleading" on how they describe things. You have to read very closely to figure out why 2 items that seem to be similar are like $50 apart in pricing. I wish they had a "compare" feature on their site, but it is pretty bare-bones.

Nothing I have purchased from them has had a problem, uppers or lowers. I know some people knock them, but I think their quality is very good and their prices (when you can find what you want) are very good.

Depends on what you order when I ordered the ammo they said 7 to 10 days but it was shipped a day or two later but the free shipping was ground so it took a while to get here

I have ordered quite a bit from them in the past and from time of placing order to showing up at my doorstep has been from 1 week to ~3 weeks.

The biggest issue is them having what you want in stock. That is the big issue with them. They tend to run out of a lot of stuff. Also their website sucks because they are a bit "misleading" on how they describe things. You have to read very closely to figure out why 2 items that seem to be similar are like $50 apart in pricing. I wish they had a "compare" feature on their site, but it is pretty bare-bones.

Nothing I have purchased from them has had a problem, uppers or lowers. I know some people knock them, but I think their quality is very good and their prices (when you can find what you want) are very good.

You mean compare like this? PSA_Compare.png PSA_Compare3.png PSA_Compare5.png

They are pretty good for the most part, but their customer service is lacking. I had a refund take about a month in the past, when I emailed them I got the runaround, it took me waiting on hold for 45 minutes to speak to a human for things to get straightened out.

I've had stuff ordered on Monday show up on Friday. I've has stuff take 2-3 weeks (most common time frame for my orders). My buddy ordered a 20" Creedmoor upper in the beginning of December, he got it the first week of March. Roll of the dice it with PSA it seems.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top