JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are you looking for one of these kits? I'll sell you one of mine for $400.

PSA 16" Mid-length 5.56 NATO 1:8 Stainless Steel Freedom Rifle Kit - 508077

By law.....you can buy this w/o an FFL involved. But, you must be close enough to do the deal as I'm not interested in shipping them.

+++++

Do you want a bare Anderson AR15 receiver (horse head logo, w/no blems) to go with it? In other words: I'm not selling a bare receiver without a kit. OK, Ok, ok......you'll need an FFL dealer who will want to do the transfer and the FFL must be within a reasonable range of travel for me (say 50 miles, one way). Remember, I'm in Vancouver, WA. Note that: "A Cut Above Pawn Shop" is within range for me. Oh yeah.....call it another $50 if you want the bare receiver and you're paying for 100% of the transfer fees. So, choose your FFL dealer wisely. It might be helpful to call them ahead of time and make sure what you'll be charged and that they know, it's a bare receiver. Technically, it's not a rifle. The FFL will treat it like a pistol transfer. So, a waiting period may apply, depending on your situation.

+++++

Again, I'm not interested in shipping anything. Contact me via PM. Leave me your phone number in the PM. Things can go faster that way. And, don't ask me about how many kits, or about other various kits, or other receivers.....that I might have or if I'll lower the price for you. I am NOT a FFL. I don't have a CC machine. So, we're talking cash (US dollars). And, LOL......I reserve the right to, NOT SELL TO YOU, if you appear to me to be bent on doing evil. o_O

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top