JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey fellas.. Well.. I had initially wanted to save and buy an AR10 variant at my leisure but im wondering if maybe I should pick one up before potential panic buying starts (already started on bump stocks and some mags).. Seems like prices may jack up for a while which would then carry us to local (Oregon) legislative sessions or even Federal legislation (perhaps a year or so).. Wanted to get while the gettings good.

PSA has their AR10 variant for sale..
(Or they did pre shooting)

I wanted to ask any AR10 owners or more specifically PSA's AR10 variant owners to school me and give me the rundown on potential problems or tips about their rifles.

Woukd it be wise to invest in the cheaper PSA AR10 or DPMS's LR308/Orical line of rifles?

I hear PSA's AR10 is quite proprietary.. Well.. As are most AR10/SR25 variants from one another.. But I wanted to know if they simply function well out of the box and do they accept SR25 (magpul) mags

I love my stock $450-$500 AR15's, They work well for me.. So basic is all I need so long as it works.

I just want something that is ready to plink with out of the box. Minimal fussing required. Would the PSA AR10 get the job done?

I have a gen2 PA10. I have yet to shoot it, but I have heard good reports from other people regarding out of box accuracy and reliability. Once I get my scope, I will take it out and play and give you an update. I bought the PMAG LR/SR mags for it.

I hear PSA's AR10 is quite proprietary.. Well.. As are most AR10/SR25 variants from one another.. But I wanted to know if they simply function well out of the box and do they accept SR25 (magpul) mags

I love my stock $450-$500 AR15's, They work well for me.. So basic is all I need so long as it works.

I just want something that is ready to plink with out of the box. Minimal fussing required. Would the PSA AR10 get the job done?

Going along with @simplypete I bought the Gen 2 PSA-10 but have not shot it yet as I am pricing optics as well. They do accept the Magpul SR-25 magazines and PSA did have pretty good pricing on these as well (not sure if sale is still going on, on the 10 packs) not the cheapest but not bad with free shipping. The fit and finish are excellent. For a sub $6-700 AR .308.....I decided to troubleshoot the problems if there are any. I don't know that much is proprietary other than the actual lower and upper everything else seems pretty interchangeable...To me the BCG even seems pretty interchangeable, but I may be wrong (def. open to others thoughts). Good luck with what you choose!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top