JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a complete upper from Palmetto State Armory. Less than 100 rounds fired through it.
I upgraded the charging handle to the PSA Custom CH from the original mil-spec one that came with it.
I will post the details straight from their website below.

Free Shipping

From PSA's website:

Barrel: Chrome-moly vanadium steel barrel chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist rate, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. M4 profile barrel is finished off with a 13.5" PSA M-Lok free-float handguard, low-profile gas block, and A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. Uppers include forward assist and dust cover. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Bolt Carrier Group: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Shot-peened, mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel bolt. Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, Fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. Carrier is 8620 steel M-16 full-auto profile and is chrome lined and phosphate coated.

IMG-7743.jpg IMG-7745.jpg IMG-7746.jpg IMG-7747.jpg IMG-7749.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top