JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought it used for a project and then spent all the money for that project on other things :rolleyes:
It's been used but I have no idea on round count or why, barring any signs of abuse (of which there are none) why round count would really matter
Preference would be PP F&F but cash would be OK as well
PSA9mmBBL.jpg
Barrel
Flash can

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dropped the price to $50.00 and updating my 'posable partial trade list' as of 1/7/22 Obviously some of what's on my list stands the chance of requiring cash on my end

Threaded 1911 22lr conversion kit
CZ 455 /457 magazines

Kel Tech P17
16" 350 Legend heavy barrel & bolt
22 Hornet factory ammo
I'm also open for suggestions, however Glocks, shotguns, fishing gear, hunting rifles or trains and shrimp are non-starters ;)

Last Edited:
Looks like I'm headed down to Dallas for work on Sat the 22nd, so I could meet around in Salem or McMinnville / Newberg around 12:30 / 1:00 if that works for anyone :)

Bump with a 7" handguard added. :) Kind of generic no-name railed handguard but it's a Fat Boi :eek: ID is roughly +/- 1.80" ID so perfect for tucking a suppressor under :cool:

Please to note that the handguard is longer than the barrel / flash can and care must be taken to insure that your hand does not slip in front of the muzzle.

Still asking $50.00

Preference would still be PP F&F but cash would be OK as well
9mmHandguard1.jpg

9mmHandguard2.jpg
PSA9MMBolt 01.jpg
PSA9MMBolt 02.jpg
PSA9MMBolt 03.jpg
PSA9MMBolt 04.jpg
PSA9MMBolt 05.jpg

Last Edited:
Bump with a 7" handguard added. :) Kind of generic no-name railed handguard but it's a Fat Boi :eek: ID is roughly +/- 1.80" ID so perfect for tucking a suppressor under :cool:

Please to note that the handguard is longer than the barrel / flash can and care must be taken to insure that your hand does not slip in front of the muzzle.

Still asking $50.00

Preference would still be PP F&F but cash would be OK as well
View attachment 1135246

View attachment 1135247
View attachment 1137634
View attachment 1137635
View attachment 1137636
View attachment 1137637
View attachment 1137638
PM'd you...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top