JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$279
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Chemult
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PSA 16" CLASSIC M4 FREEDOM UPPER WITH BCG AND CHARGING HANDLE-

Just as the description says. Upper only. Has a quad rail on it but I have the original handguard. Can go with or without. Light, (Sig MSR), Magpul vfg, folding back up sight are negotiable but I'd rather keep them. Nothing wrong with it. Prefer something shorter. Looking for a pistol upper in either .300 blk or 5.56 nato. Upper only for trade. Less than 300 rds through it, original owner.

Screenshot_20221014-174718_Chrome.jpg 20220610_185301~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
PSA 16" CLASSIC M4 FREEDOM UPPER WITH BCG AND CHARGING HANDLE-

Just as the description says. Upper only. Has a quad rail on it but I have the original handguard. Can go with or without. Light, (Sig MSR), Magpul vfg, folding back up sight are negotiable but I'd rather keep them. Nothing wrong with it. Prefer something shorter. Looking for a pistol upper in either .300 blk or 5.56 nato. Upper only for trade. Less than 300 rds through it, original owner.

View attachment 1292511 View attachment 1292512

Which light and light mount do you have on it? And to clarify, both handguards are included? Quadrail brand?

Which light and light mount do you have on it? And to clarify, both handguards are included? Quadrail brand?
Yarome,

Light is a cheap one. Feyachi. Mount is the same. Uses 18650 batteries. Not worth much but works well.

Both handguards are included. Quad rail is made by Monstrum.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top