JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Palmetto State Armory 11.5" phosphate barreled upper with a 10.5" Lightweight MLOK handguard. I am including a new Bushnell TRS-25 red dot with UTG mount and Magpul flip up sights. I also added a Kaw Valley Linear Comp. I purchased everything in Feb 2020. I took it out to Mary's Peak and ran 60 rounds thru it and haven't had it out since. It performed flawlessly and was very accurate. I just don't have as much time to shoot as I would like and when I am just plinking I enjoy my PCC so much. I paid $299 for the upper with no charging handle or BCG and have another $200 in the sights & comp. This does not come with a BCG or charging handle I just pulled them out of my other upper. The same upper is currently $379 with the BCG & charging handle. Selling for $275

20211225_140000.jpg 20211225_135751.jpg 20211225_134338.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi Dude1, welcome to North West Firearms!

Looks like you have an AR pistol upper for sale in the rifle classified. This section is reserved for rifles or lowers with serial number, not for non serial number items.

Your item for sale/trade should have been posted in the "Parts and Accessories" classified. You can not move your post, only a mod can.

Please review the new member intro and rules prior to posting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top