Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Proud new member of Northwest Firearms

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Corndogg, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Corndogg

Corndogg Beaverton, OR New Member

I would like to thank everyone responsible for creating this website. This is truly a great community of gun owners. My name is Cory and live in Beaverton and have been a gun owner for about 20 years. I am always looking for more knowledge on firearms and ideas from other owners. I came across this site as I was looking for a specific firearm. I was instantly hooked. I hope to continue learning from the other members of this site and look forward to many hours of reading and looking at pictures. I really like the items for sale because I do like buying more firearms. Maybe when I am out shooting I will come across a fellow member.
    Thanks,
    Cory

2. Private R Wiggum

Private R Wiggum RCMP Barracks Member

Hello and you are welcome!

20 years of firearms experience? I came here to learn from experts like you!

cheers :drink:

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. Corndogg

Corndogg Beaverton, OR New Member

Almost a month in to being a member and I don't think I have even scratched the surface of all the information on this site. This is the gift that keeps on giving.

5. Armed

Armed Coupeville, WA New Member

Welcome! This site is so informative and always entertaining.