JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the idea of the Apppleseed project.
It would be fun to do the course with a flintlock...or at least show up and give a demonstration with a original 1780's to early 1800's era flintlock.
Now if I only knew where to get my hands on one of those....:D

As for Gl0ckGirl...
Excellent job !
Learning news ways to shoot and appreciate your rifle along with developing the skills to use it , are very rewarding.
Looking forward to seeing more of your shooting experiences and results here on the forum.
Andy

Signed up for the Appleseed in September in Ariel @ Wolverton Mountain Gun Club, going to pick up some 10-22s and get some practice in, also zero them for it.
Glad to hear that you had a good experience and earned your rifleman patch! I hope I can do the same. :)

I like the idea of being a Rifleman, not a "Rifle Person", silly PC nonsense, like changing the "Best Boy" credit in a movie to "Best Person". Man, Woman, Gender fluid transvestite , pronouns don't really matter, especially not for historical titles. What matters is can you get hits on target. :p

Congrats to the OP. I went to an event last year in Coeur D Alene.

I have a Rifleman patch but I'm not a Rifleman. I turned in an AQT halfway through the second day that was scored 229 I think. I went home and scored it myself later and the instructor who scored it is better at shooting than math. I think it was like 206. That night, I emailed the shoot boss a picture of the AQT because I don't want anything I didn't earn. He told me to hand the patch over the next event I attend and hopefully earn it.

The bummer is I threw away several AQTs that afternoon that were probably Rifleman scores.:(

Hope to attend this fall.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads