JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More details released about the victim.

Had a guy up in Salem play the fake working on his car deal...

Never had seen him on our loop before / didn't recognize the car.

Miraculously had "fixed" his car the second trip out to my truck to unload groceries, and he was then parked in front of our house (was prior on opposite side of loop "fixing" it). Was already out if his car & coming up on the property.

Cover behind truck door, cleared holster, command voice "STOP RITE THERE!" with open palm off hand up forcefully...

Some bull pucky tale of looking for property as he got back in his car & quickly drove off...

I immediately thought of the line from Star Trek's Wrath of Khan" -- "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Plenty of true stories out there about how someone's past finally catches up to them...

I immediately thought of the line from Star Trek's Wrath of Khan" -- "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Plenty of true stories out there about how someone's past finally catches up to them...
If this was revenge for the murder the victim committed, that was a serious wait time for the revenge.

Or something else the dude did in his past life... one article also noted he'd considered being a snitch for the feds, plus he was a leader in a criminal gang for a while. Not saying someone can't reform, but even some of these gangs have long memories.

If this was revenge for the murder the victim committed, that was a serious wait time for the revenge.
It appears the murder was another drug thug during a "turf war." This landed Dixon in jail for a life sentence. After becoming a model prisoner and earning a bachelors, he petitioned the courts to be released early and was granted that.

Who knows - maybe he was on his way to being a contributing member of society and doing some good in the world. Probably should have moved out of New York entirely to start his life anew…

When your past holds a gun, it's hard to outrun.

More details released about the victim.

Snitches get stitches.

This quote was stolen by Star Trek writers.

Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

The French diplomat Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord (1754–1838) has been credited with the saying, "La vengeance est un met que l'on doit manger froid" ["Revenge is a dish that must be eaten cold"], albeit without supporting detail.

This quote was stolen by Star Trek writers.

Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

The French diplomat Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord (1754–1838) has been credited with the saying, "La vengeance est un met que l'on doit manger froid" ["Revenge is a dish that must be eaten cold"], albeit without supporting detail.

I wouldn't say the Star Trek writers stole it. Khan was very clear that he was referencing a Klingon proverb. Those bastiges stole it from the Frog dude... :D

Last Edited:
As soon as I saw their outfits, I immediately thought of this:

Spy-vs-Spy.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR