JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why doesn't the pro gun crowd start gathering people who have had to defend themselves or family members with guns, and would not have survived without a gun??? The anit's parade one after another ''victim of gun violence''people on stage like trophy's. How about some REAL story's of guns SAVING people's lives. I know they are out there, BUT main stream media refuses to acknowledge them. It would be painful as well, but, it NEEDS to be heard.

Generally because the "pro" people have lives and jobs and things they HAVE to do to survive. The second half is that people who are "victims" also want lots of attention so what better way to get it. Where most of the non-victimes of "life" just want to move on.

I could be way wrong but those are some of my thoughts on it.

Because the liberal mainstream media does not want the population to know that guns can do good things like save your life. How dare you accept the responsibilty of defending yourself when the state can be there after the crime is over.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top