Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

PRO GUN Question

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ARKLITE881South, Jan 31, 2013.

1. ARKLITE881South

ARKLITE881South USA Well-Known Member

Why doesn't the pro gun crowd start gathering people who have had to defend themselves or family members with guns, and would not have survived without a gun??? The anit's parade one after another ''victim of gun violence''people on stage like trophy's. How about some REAL story's of guns SAVING people's lives. I know they are out there, BUT main stream media refuses to acknowledge them. It would be painful as well, but, it NEEDS to be heard.

kumabear17 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

Generally because the "pro" people have lives and jobs and things they HAVE to do to survive. The second half is that people who are "victims" also want lots of attention so what better way to get it. Where most of the non-victimes of "life" just want to move on.

I could be way wrong but those are some of my thoughts on it.

jfw and (deleted member) like this.
  3. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Because the liberal mainstream media does not want the population to know that guns can do good things like save your life. How dare you accept the responsibilty of defending yourself when the state can be there after the crime is over.

4. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Because we don't have a HUGE Media outlet to use for this like the liberals do.

5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

They would be selling fear. You would be selling facts.

Fear wins.

6. ARKLITE881South

ARKLITE881South USA Well-Known Member

Correct, all of the above. thanks for your reply's.