JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What does one of these in good shape with a 6" barrel go for?

I checked gunbroker, but it's hard to get an accurate idea since most of the prices are all over the place.

thanks

It really depends on condition, 3 T's*, if it has the original box and paperwork, blued or nickel. If it is a nice 92% + pistol w/o the box figure on 500. A really nice one would go for 650. With box, add another 100-150. They are going up in value because of how well they are made, very high end.

I have two 27-2's a 6" blue and a 5" nickel with all of it's original items. There value ranges from around 600 for the blue to around 1000+ for the nickel. I also have a pre-27 which is a 5 screw and is in another category for collectability. The 5" nickel is very rare hence the high price.

Great revolvers, I love them. Hope this helps.

*Target: Trigger, hammer, grips.

What does one of these in good shape with a 6" barrel go for?

I checked gunbroker, but it's hard to get an accurate idea since most of the prices are all over the place.

thanks

zach, did you look at completed auctions? I think Smith sold more 27-2's than any other version. Condition is everything for price. A pristine gun with box and papers is 7-800++, a shooter grade is still going to be 5-600++
Best revolver S&W ever made IMHO.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top