JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I need all types of primers( not shotgun) and I just need them for target and plinking, so a few dozen decades old are ok to me. I AM looking for a deal south of what new primers cost today...but I bet a lot of you have some old primers that are just sitting in your primer stash because you do not trust them. Those are the ones I want. I will put them to good use murdering various cans and paper targets with my old powder and cast lead bullets....cheap fun.....if you sell me some cheap expired primers. How about it?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just a heads up on primer availability since you expressed interest. Fiocchi large rifle primers were available at LGS this past weekend. $150 for a brick. Important to note, however, that Fiocchi primer bricks are a bit different than what we're used to, their bricks are 1,500 primer count, not 1000, so the cost per primer is a seemingly reasonable 10¢. Another bonus is that Fiocchi is an Italian firm, but I believe their primers are manufactured in the United States.

Just a heads up on primer availability since you expressed interest. Fiocchi large rifle primers were available at LGS this past weekend. $150 for a brick. Important to note, however, that Fiocchi primer bricks are a bit different than what we're used to, their bricks are 1,500 primer count, not 1000, so the cost per primer is a seemingly reasonable 10¢. Another bonus is that Fiocchi is an Italian firm, but I believe their primers are manufactured in the United States.
Thanks but I got Winchester srp at bimart for $75/ brick (1000) 3 weeks ago...bought 2k

Thanks but I got Winchester srp at bimart for $75/ brick (1000) 3 weeks ago...bought 2k
Yes, good point, both small rifle and pistol seem to be regularly seen at Bi-Mart now. BTW, American Reloading was also selling two-brick packages of small pistol Fiocchi primers (3000 total) for $209. No charge for hazmat or shipping either. Was available yesterday, but I just checked their website this morning (05MAR24) and they are sold out already, so didn't take long. Which is how it goes, just need to keep poking around and eventually you'll find primers available. Hopefully the enhanced presence of primers in the market will keep the prices from getting overly ridiculous moving forward, unlike what we're seeing with powder...

Yes, good point, both small rifle and pistol seem to be regularly seen at Bi-Mart now. BTW, American Reloading was also selling two-brick packages of small pistol Fiocchi primers (3000 total) for $209. No charge for hazmat or shipping either. Was available yesterday, but I just checked their website this morning (05MAR24) and they are sold out already, so didn't take long. Which is how it goes, just need to keep poking around and eventually you'll find primers available. Hopefully the enhanced presence of primers in the market will keep the prices from getting overly ridiculous moving forward, unlike what we're seeing with powder...
Powder at bimart seems ok, got a pound of bullseye for $33 but they only have a few choices

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews