JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Medford
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am looking for all types of primers in the following order (most to least need)

Large rifle magnum
Small pistol
Large pistol
Large rifle standard
Small rifle

I have lots to trade. Powder, other primers, brass, bullets. Many caliber and cartridges. Pm me if you're looking for something. Also willing to buy some primers if you have them to spare

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am looking for all types of primers in the following order (most to least need)

Large rifle magnum
Small pistol
Large pistol
Large rifle standard
Small rifle

I have lots to trade. Powder, other primers, brass, bullets. Many caliber and cartridges. Pm me if you're looking for something. Also willing to buy some primers if you have them to spare
Do you have any h1000? Or 6.5prc components?

Do you have any h1000? Or 6.5prc components?
I'm actually not that familiar with 6.5prc. I'm guessing your looking at powders on the slower end of the spectrum for something like that. I don't happen to have h1000. What I have in slower burning powders is reloader 22, ramshot hunter, imr4350, imr4831, superformance, and possibly imr7828ssc I'd have to check on that one in the morning but I believe I held back a pound of that. I have 6.5 bullets. Barnes 140gr match burners, Hornady 140gr bthp match, Hornady 143gr eldx. It looks like we are pretty far apart though, you're all the way up in sisters and I'm in Medford. Unless you were making a drive down here on some other business it wouldn't really be realistic

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.