JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Looking for any primers really. Large rifle, small rifle, small pistol, standard, magnum, match benchrest ect ect. Prefer larger quantities but will consider all. Prefer within 50 or so miles of Salem but will travel for larger quantities. Let me know what you have.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello. I have some cci LRP that I can part ways with if you don't end up finding any. I have a brick of 1000 for $130. I don't mean to up the price, I know you were looking to get some for $100 but just incase you can't find any, I'm available for $130

Sportsman's in Beaverton just got quite a shipment of primers in today, maybe swing into your Salem store real quick, perhaps they got a large quantity in their shipment as well?

If you want to know were all the primers are being listed -> GunBroker. And their asking prices are crazy. Plus most of them aren't charging hazmat for shipping :eek:

Are you still wanting to buy Primers? I have multiple boxes of Large Pistol and Large Pistol Magnum. $60 per box if you are interested.

56B0B5ED-F4B7-4315-9ABC-29A3D2E6FC69.jpeg 828B221C-E8F4-4B95-896E-DE81008A5095.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.