JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heads Up....

Mail Order USA Winchester Sm Pistol Primers at Target Sports USA. $385 for the case (5000 primers) with free shipping. Reg price $440

Aloha, Mark

I saw that. Free shipping on a case, but I think it said $30 for hazmat fee. But still, price is going the right direction, and not too bad a value in the current times if you need them. I think they had CCI also for about $15/case more.

I'm sitting OK on SPP, but would like to restock on some LPP when they are available for a bit more reasonable price. Gotta feed the bigger guns too….

Midsouth Shooters has a SALE.
FREE hazmat shipping.....when you purchase $99 or more of their in stock-Powder and/or Primers. Of course.....

1686762866992.png

BTW.....
I am NOT connected with Midsouth. Just trying to help those who are looking to purchase.

Aloha, Mark

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top