JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Local Sportsman's Warehouse today:
Since they are packaged 150 per sleeve, the price per 100 works out to UNDER $6 per 100, including Washington State sales tax theft of 8.7%. They limit to two sleeves per customer per day, but this is the best price on SPP I have seen since the Covid scam was announced. I haven't loaded them yet but reports on other forums have been positive.

View attachment 1399067
That is really nice

IF, you're looking for CCI.
Check at Target Sports USA. $399 a case (5000 count) of CCI sm pistol primers and Free shipping (you pay the $30 Haz Mat fee).

Aloha, Mark

PS......I'm NOT buying. Yet.

IF, you're looking for CCI.
Check at Target Sports USA. $399 a case (5000 count) of CCI sm pistol primers and Free shipping (you pay the $30 Haz Mat fee).

Aloha, Mark

PS......I'm NOT buying. Yet.
I'm not yet either. Luckily I put in so many orders during the obummer years that I had cases showing up a year later I'd forgotten about lol.

Still, it's good to see supply building and prices falling.

Still, it's good to see supply building and prices falling.
Yup.......I'm waiting for the prices to drop somemore (ammo and components) and perhaps we can/could all CELEBRATE AGAIN! :s0132:

Aloha, Mark

PS......BUT, But, but......will people see the "opportunity" this time?

Last Edited:
Yup.......I'm waiting for the prices to drop somemore (ammo and components) and perhaps we can/could all CELEBRATE AGAIN! :s0132:

Aloha, Mark

PS......BUT, But, but......will people see the "opportunity" this time?
Probably about the same amount as saw it the last 2-3 times. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads