JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hypocrite Sarah Palin ranting about Obama using a teleprompter? Free. Always free. You can see this on Fox.

Sarah Palin charging to talk about a “populist” movement of the Joe Six Packs? $115,000.00

Sarah Palin reading from a "hand-prompter" during a pre-screened Q and A session? Priceless.

http://www.politicususa.com/node/7489

Boy I hope she runs in 2012. This country needs a good laugh.

Hypocrite Sarah Palin ranting about Obama using a teleprompter? Free. Always free. You can see this on Fox.

Sarah Palin charging to talk about a "populist" movement of the Joe Six Packs? $115,000.00

Sarah Palin reading from a "hand-prompter" during a pre-screened Q and A session? Priceless.

http://www.politicususa.com/node/7489

Boy I hope she runs in 2012. This country needs a good laugh.

Warning, uber-leftist p o r n site....:s0113::s0113::s0113:

Funny though it may be. She's still more qualified to run this country than the guy with comunity organization skills whol is running this country. Although I think mom's ought to stay at home and raise thier kids.

Oh, there's no doubt about it - that's a leftist website.

But you can't deny what she did. Truth is truth... and funny as h*ll!

She did it !!!! Soooooo ? Any idea why the lefties attack Palin on a daily basis ? That's what's priceless.......:s0112::s0114:

Funny though it may be. She's still more qualified to run this country than the guy with comunity organization skills whol is running this country. Although I think mom's ought to stay at home and raise thier kids.

If you want to say that Obama is not qualified, fine. I'm not going to argue - it doesn't really matter; it's done.

But there is no way, even in a fantasy world, that Palin is qualified to run this country. She is a joke.

I do pray she runs in 2012 though, because nothing would be funnier.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads