JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hypocrite Sarah Palin ranting about Obama using a teleprompter? Free. Always free. You can see this on Fox.

Sarah Palin charging to talk about a “populist” movement of the Joe Six Packs? $115,000.00

Sarah Palin reading from a "hand-prompter" during a pre-screened Q and A session? Priceless.

http://www.politicususa.com/node/7489

Boy I hope she runs in 2012. This country needs a good laugh.

Hypocrite Sarah Palin ranting about Obama using a teleprompter? Free. Always free. You can see this on Fox.

Sarah Palin charging to talk about a "populist" movement of the Joe Six Packs? $115,000.00

Sarah Palin reading from a "hand-prompter" during a pre-screened Q and A session? Priceless.

http://www.politicususa.com/node/7489

Boy I hope she runs in 2012. This country needs a good laugh.

Warning, uber-leftist p o r n site....:s0113::s0113::s0113:

Funny though it may be. She's still more qualified to run this country than the guy with comunity organization skills whol is running this country. Although I think mom's ought to stay at home and raise thier kids.

Oh, there's no doubt about it - that's a leftist website.

But you can't deny what she did. Truth is truth... and funny as h*ll!

She did it !!!! Soooooo ? Any idea why the lefties attack Palin on a daily basis ? That's what's priceless.......:s0112::s0114:

Funny though it may be. She's still more qualified to run this country than the guy with comunity organization skills whol is running this country. Although I think mom's ought to stay at home and raise thier kids.

If you want to say that Obama is not qualified, fine. I'm not going to argue - it doesn't really matter; it's done.

But there is no way, even in a fantasy world, that Palin is qualified to run this country. She is a joke.

I do pray she runs in 2012 though, because nothing would be funnier.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top