JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$7500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
EATONVILLE, WA
State
Washington
Zip Code
Accuracy International AT-X 24" Barrel 1:8 twist 6.5 Creedmoor will come with (3) 10 round Mags
My cost $4912

AI Competition 2 stage Trigger, Light spring kit installed (12 oz to 1.5 lbs) Includes Heavy spring kit (1.5 - 2.75 lbs.) Trigger has a lot of adjustments like length of pull, weight and such.

Shoots like a dream. I have 712 rounds down the barrel. Not being a very good shooter (2nd​ year) still learning the long range game, 600 yard 10 shot group 3.152". Better shooter I imagine will make it down to around ¼ MOA.

You can read more about the ATX on Mile High Shooting's website.

https://www.milehighshooting.com/ac...-adjustable-comb-and-length-of-pull-black-24/ Current price is $5250 rifle and 1 mag only.

This rifle can be converted to 308 Winchester by barrel swap, which takes about 3 minutes.

Add-ons

1. AI Bridge Long For At-X – Black (top of barrel accessory rail) My cost $238

2. (2) Dependabilt SideTrak Weights My cost $160

3. Long Shot Precision Rail Mounted Adjustable Bag Rider My cost $270
and Protektor Model Rear bag My cost $122

4. MDT-Tac Gen 2 Bipod (Arca RSS and Picatinny mount capable) My cost $500

5. American Precision Gen 3 Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake My cost $ 195

6. Apache 9800 Waterproof Case (Pelican Style) My cost $119

7. March 8-80x56 Scope 34 mm (MOA) SFP D80V56TM-MTR1 with My cost $3077
Burris P.E.P.R. Tactical Scope Mount, Signature QD Mount My cost $126

Current price for the rifle from Mile High is $5250 without the above addons and only 1 mag.

Price for package without the March scope and Burris mount is $6000

I have $9720 into this entire setup and will sell the whole package for $7800.
The whole package is like getting a $3200 scope and mount for $1800, what a deal.

Buyer pays for Transfer costs.

Let me know where you want to perform the transfer Yelm /Puyallup/Bonney Lake areas preferred.

Do you wonder why I am selling? I have Brain cancer and this type of cancer does not have a good prognosis for a long life. Wife would not know what to do with my weapons. I will be going thru Chemo and radiation treatments very soon. I hope for a long life but need to plan for a short one. This is my baby and hate to part with it. Check out my other items I am selling on NorthwestFirearms.com.

atx right above.jpg atx right.jpg atx left.jpg atx case1.jpg atx case.jpg atx case2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck with your fight. There is a Facebook group based around people battling cancer. Tons of information regarding options for treatment other than modern medicine. Good option to make sure you have your arsenal stocked. If you're interested I can pass along the information. Prayers to you and yours brother.

Good luck with your fight. There is a Facebook group based around people battling cancer. Tons of information regarding options for treatment other than modern medicine. Good option to make sure you have your arsenal stocked. If you're interested I can pass along the information. Prayers to you and yours brother.
Thanks, I do have support, and I am not a facebook user anymore, even though there are some good groups out there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top