JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an excellent condition blued Smith & Wesson model 29-3 revolver chambered in 44 Magnum for sale. This is the big boy version of the Dirty Harry gun which was "only" 8 3/8". This baby sports a 10 5/8" barrel. Also has the original adjustable front silhouette sight and rear sight which adjusts for windage & elevation. The finish is near perfect and bright. Bore is bright and flawless.

There have been about 100 rounds down the pipe with zero flaws. It has been more of a show gun and always draws attention from fellow gun enthusiasts. I also have a leather camo holster which I'll include. It was custom made for me and cost me over $100. I've never carried it in the holster.

First $1,100 cash takes it home. No holds till payday. No trades.

Call me at <broken link removed>

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
I have an excellent condition blued Smith & Wesson model 29-3 revolver chambered in 44 Magnum for sale. This is the big boy version of the Dirty Harry gun which was "only" 8 3/8". This baby sports a 10 5/8" barrel. Also has the original adjustable front silhouette sight and rear sight which adjusts for windage & elevation. The finish is near perfect and bright. Bore is bright and flawless.

There have been about 100 rounds down the pipe with zero flaws. It has been more of a show gun and always draws attention from fellow gun enthusiasts. I also have a leather camo holster which I'll include. It was custom made for me and cost me over $100. I've never carried it in the holster.

I will be in Portland on Sat. Is it possible we could meet so I could take a look. Let me know if that OK with you.

Thanks
Tyrone

anyone interested is certainly welcome to call me at the number shown in my first post. Text messages welcome too.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.