JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$55
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a set of Sig Factory P226 DASA Aluminum grips for sale. I'm the second owner of these, so they are used. This set apparently started out as a silver set and was anodized black from what I can tell. The black coating filled in the Sig Sauer Logo somewhat, which is why it's not as profoundly bold as typical Sig factory aluminum logo grips are. The front sides cosmetically look fine. There is some spots on the bak that look to be some modification done, but shouldn't affect installation on a DASA pistol. With that said, I'm selling these at a very reduced cost compared to what these normally go for.

$70 $55 Cash for local buyer. If you want them shipped, then $60 Shipped from Oregon. I Accept Discreet PayPal Friends & Family or Venmo for shipped items.

2023-09-08 10.56.56.jpg 2023-09-08 10.57.36.jpg 2023-09-08 10.58.19.jpg 2023-09-08 10.58.24.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews